Due to growth in our business, Cassidy-Davies is looking for experienced and qualified electricians to join our team.
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Type: Full time, Permanent
Pay Scale: $34-$40 an hour + OT above 44 hours if you want it
Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work?
It sounds great but it doesn’t always seem to work out that way.
I know your story because I’ve lived it.
When I was working on wages, I used to do my jobs to my high standard but I often went home feeling like just another number, with little thanks for a job well done.
I had lots of ideas but we barely met together as a team to see how we could improve as a company and there was little communication with my boss.
There was often talk of extra training but it never seemed to happen. We all just trucked along, going from job to job, day after day.
Of course, I was paid ok for my efforts, but I felt very little job satisfaction. Something was always missing.
I thought changing companies and getting paid more could be the answer. Sure, the extra money would help initially, but I still didn’t find what I was looking for – same story, different job.
Sound at all familiar?
If you’re a qualified Electrician looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a company that values the contribution you make and invests in your development then this role could be perfect for you… if you’ve got what it takes!
We’ve got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands! Both our builders and maintenance clients are flat tack!
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
· Earn $34 – $40 per hour
· You get a company vehicle
· If you’re relocating, we’ll help with any moving costs up to $1,000
· Great health insurance
· Beers, barbeques, and lots of fun social events – you’ll need a sense of humour!
· A boss who looks after you
Here’s what we need from you:
· Be a New Zealand qualified and Registered Electrician
· Hold a current practising license
· Have a clean full NZ drivers license
· Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs, and train apprentices
· Honest and trustworthy
· Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top-notch
· Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
Check out the cool stuff we do on Facebook or at http://www.cdelectrical.co.nz
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now via the form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter (with a photo of yourself) telling us why you’re the superstar we’re looking for!